Click Here To Contact Us
One of the main reasons to choose our Idaho Falls dental clinic is that we provide comprehensive services to people of all ages. No matter what problem you have that requires dental work, we can take care of it in a safe, clean, and professional manner. Our range of service is anything but limited. We go above and beyond conventional dental practices, providing safe, healthy alternatives to potentially harmful procedures and materials.
For all of the most commonly required dental procedures, our Idaho Falls dental clinic has you covered. We provide:
- Exams & Cleanings: One of the most crucial factors when it comes to properly dental hygiene is making regular appoints for a dental exam and cleaning. This means you should be getting an exam and cleaning once every six months. Remaining consistent in this regard will ensure long-term dental health and a good-looking smile.
- Teeth Whitening: We will bring your smile back to its original color and beauty.
- Extractions: Nobody likes the idea of having a tooth extracted, but sometimes it’s necessary. If you have a vertical tooth fracture, failed root canal therapy, or tooth decay that has progressed to the point that other forms of treatment are impossible, a dental extraction is the wisest move. Wisdom teeth should also be extracted, as they can displace the teeth surrounding them, cause cavities, infections, and create other problems. The sooner wisdom teeth are extracted, the better.
- Fillings: This is often done after a cavity has been treated, as treatment requires the removal of weak and decaying tooth material. Our Idaho Falls dental clinic will remove this tooth material using a drill or laser, and fill in the missing material with safe, bio-compatible material. You won’t have to worry about mercury or other toxic heavy metals at Wellness BioDentistry.
- Crowns and Bridges: Our Idaho Falls dental clinic provides crowns and bridges made from high quality products. They will repair damaged teeth and replace missing teeth, improving your smile and chewing ability.
- Sealants: These are placed on your back teeth in order to protect them from decay. Our dental sealants are made from clear or white resin material that is safe and non-toxic. We use this material as a kind of shield against acidic foods and bacteria. Sealants cover areas of the teeth that are difficult to reach with a toothbrush or floss. While dental sealants are commonly used by older children, they can be helpful for many adults as well.
- Bonding: This procedure at our Idaho Falls dental clinic can be cosmetic or medical in nature. Dental bonding molds white composite filling material to either repair or change the front teeth, or to create fillings that are consistent with the existing tooth structure at any place in the mouth. This composite filling is available in many different shades, so that your bondings remain consistent with the look and feel of your natural teeth.
- Invisalign®: This is a clear product that functions as braces, repairing your teeth without any metal or wires. Over time, you can be refitted with different trays in order to create a consistent, well-shaped smile that you can be proud of.
- Laser Dentistry: Our laser dentistry is 100% safe and professional, and results in less pain and discomfort than the “dental drill”.
- Dentures and Partials: If you have had teeth extractions or lost permanent teeth, we provide dentures and partials to restore your smile.
At our Idaho Falls dental clinic, we provide dental care for children. We understand that seeing the dentist can be a scary prospect for many adults. For children, it can be even worse! Fortunately, we know how to provide your young ones with the dental care they need while keeping their anxiety levels low, showing them first hand that there’s nothing for them to be afraid of.
At Wellness BioDentistry, we recommend bringing your children in about 6 months after their first tooth comes in. This is typically around the age of 1 year. This will not only give us more foresight into the future development of your children’s teeth, but will also help us instill good dental hygiene habits at a young age. These habits will extend into the years when their adult teeth come in, leading to long-term dental health.
What separates a general dentist from a family dentist? Simply put, family dentists can provide dental care to anyone of any age. Whether it is your youngest child or your great grandmother, you will find what you need at our Idaho Falls dental clinic.
One of the primary benefits of a family dentist is the familiarity that comes with long-term care for both you and your family. Over time, the familiarity that comes with a family dentist will make the dental work more specialized to the individual, and also builds trust. Sharing concerns and information becomes easier. A family dentist can also perform their work on a parent while the child is in the same room, or vice versa. This will help alleviate the anxiety that many young children have about dental appointments.
Our Idaho Falls dental clinic provides dentistry that is natural, holistic and bio-compatible. Our goal is not only the health of the teeth, but the entire body as well. Everything in the body is connected, and the procedures and materials used in our dental work will help ensure your overall physical health. Our technology, materials, and procedures are safe for both you and the environment.
One of the main ways we ensure your overall health is by avoiding materials that are toxic to the body, such as amalgam fillings. These materials contain mercury and other toxic heavy metals. If you have pre-existing fillings that contain these materials, we can remove them and replace them with healthy alternatives.
We provide gum cleaning procedures that are non-invasive. Conventional gum cleaning methods are often too rough on the gums, forcing bacteria and other harmful substances into the bloodstream. Our Idaho Falls dental clinic can treat periodontal diseases such as gingivitis in a way that promotes the overall health of the body.
We also offer alternatives to root canals, which can leave reservoirs of bacteria that can work their way into the bloodstream over time.
Dr. Jordan Baker, D.D.S.
If you are looking for an Idaho Falls dental clinic headed by someone who is compassionate, well-trained, and experienced, look no further than Wellness BioDentistry. Dr. Jordan Baker is dedicated to the health and well-being of his patients.
With a degree at Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia, Canada and extensive education and experience, Dr. Jordan Baker is the expert you can rely on.